Thursday, November 13, 2008

He Kexin=14, Sloan Update, Twilight

Woah [cookie dough hah]

I would personally like to thank Meredith from He Kexin=14 for making that post on me [: [Hey your extremely nice!]

And to get away from my usual journal style entries I'm just going to say that Bridget Sloan's coach has said that she wont be competing in any more competitions this year. I think this a good[yet very disappointing] choice because she really needs some downtime to left her body heal and get back into a mental state that will make her succeed.


And finally Twilight. I love love love the series [twilight, new moon, eclipse, and breaking dawn] and i cant wait for the movie.

I leave you today with a nice video of Stefani Catour, who recently came back from elite camp [and has been invited back in January][my coach wants me to go too eep.]




i would also like to add that this is very old! she is [yes even more] better now! She rocks and is such a great friend. [in case you didnt know, we go to the same gym [:]



peace out girl scouts.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Aww, thanks so much! (:
I'm excited that you read my blog!

I agree with you about Bridget Sloan.

I've never read Twilight! Maybe I should!