Monday, December 22, 2008

Elite CoP Changes

1. Double tuck is now a D instead of a C. This is good news for me because my double tucks are better than my pikes.
2. The composition requirement for a turn on beam (worth .5) no longer has to be on one foot, according to The C Score it can even be in handstand. HECK YES! this is probably the most exciting change to me personally because i hate full turns.
3.The requirement that dance passages on floor consist of three elements has been removed. We’re back down to two.
4. Varga dismount removed from CoP

From C Score:

Difficulty-value changes:

* 4/1 turn on floor: D to E
* 2/1 turn with leg in scale (Memmel) on floor: C to D
* 2/1 turn with leg at horizontal on floor: C to D
* 2/1 Wolf jump on floor: C to D


I'm liking this!

what are your thoughts?

No comments: