Thursday, October 30, 2008

ASU

Rocked. Sorry for not posting about this yesterday but I have a book log due tomorrow, yuckers.

News from asu.
1. Nicole Harris is back and as good as ever, trust me.
2.Well anyway for the early practice[12-3] we started on bars and did our sucky first halves. [which is kip cast hand, kip cast hand, clearhip handstand, stalder, toe circle] I really hate those...
3. The channel bar was amazing, I did yeagers there[sorta scary] but john spotted so all is well.
4. the video system is extremely amazingggggg and helped so much
5. Floor was extra bouncy.
6. Vault was suckish, had no tape measure so i didnt know where to start.[ahhh]
7. Beam was good, they are really nice and look newly padded.
8. Strength equipment is great. Had lots on balls, ab rollers, and things like that.
9. Trampoline was really nice, very bouncy.
10. Pit was perfect. I felt bad for getting chalk in it.


Peace.

No comments: