Monday, October 27, 2008

Obama Slogan Magical?

Okay, well right now I am super excited because Andrea who blogs on LBL Gymnastics,
actually looked at this blog! I was super excited. And she told me it would be a good idea to blog about my struggles and high points of being a level 10 gymnast. So this will be the first post around that topic.


. Well i have recently been struggling with some hip flexer issues and my elbow. I've been doing some physical therapy and stuff like that. And I haven't exactly been telling my head coach about this...[shh don't tell] Just mainly because right now she is making a film of my skills and stuff to send to Karoylis Camp[like junior team] in November. So I just didn't want to stop everything because of my injuries and stuff. Don't worry after camp ill tone it down a bit before competition season.

Well to explain the title today on beam we had 6 MADE full sets. Yeah I wasn't looking forward to that but my friend alegra[she was on the beam beside me] and before all of our routines we did a high five and said YES WE CAN! well yes i could and i made every single routine, which made me really happy because my monday beam coach neela nelson[national judge!!! she is such a good coach and is the reason why i love beam] is going to choose one of the kids from our group to give an olympic pin!!!! i am so excited! i really want it, but i have to work for it.

And just to clear this up, I'm not one of those people who are like oh i absolutely love beam, just to make them look "fearless" I admit to being scared a lot but i get over it because i know my coach wouldn't make me do it if i wasn't ready.

[:

Claire

No comments: