Friday, March 20, 2009

Camp: Day 1

Hello everyone, great news... I SURVIVED! lol, haha anyways, i would have posted but i couldn't find internet, sorry. But i wrote these throughout my days so here they are!....


Day One:

5:30 AM- Ughh, I'm up. Gotta go to Lisa's house. Can someone please get me a starbucks?
6:00AM- John is driving us to the airport....
7:35AM- Getting on the plane...
2:00PM- Got off plane, barely got any sleep, yuck! I have strength testing later today!!!
5:00PM- Made it to the camp, me and Mykayla are in room 27, which sucks because its the furthest away and its super freezing outside! Gym starts in 30 minutes so I have to hurry getting ready, I'll check in after gym.
8:15PM- WOAH! I did pretty well on my strength testing, I maxed everything out but piked leg lifts, those are killers! But after that we had 15 minutes on each event, started on vault and we worked the whole time on perfecting our arm swing for our run!
After we went to bars where... VALERI LIUKIN, was coaching us!!!! It was so cool, we worked on casting, he is really picky about straight arms.
Beam, beam, beam.... Tammy wasnt there today]: hopefully she will be tomorrow, but we had some coach I've never heard of before and we did beam complex, which is super hard. You can't come down from releve! My calves are sore!
Floor. Was super weird! we did back extenstion rolls and roundoffs the whole time. But it made me tired!
Dance. I can't understand what the dance teacher is saying... Such a thick accent, but we did work on pointing our feet and going up in releve.
That was my day at gym...
9:00PM-I just finished my shower, which wasn't bad, just cold at the end! Dinner was lasaunga, yumyumm!!! But I'm super tired and am going to bed.


<3Always-

Claire