Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Camp- Day 2

Sorry, i got sidetracked.....
'



6:30am- GOD! Mykayla's alarm went off early!!! and now i cant go back to sleep.
7:00am- So after hopelessly laying in bed for half an hour tryingt o get rest, i realized... 3 days of hard hard hard practice. Im kinda scared. Anyways im gonna get up and do my hair so i can go to breakfast before the rush.
7:30am- Breakfast was good, eggs, toast. I just got dressed and I'm gonna leave for gym now.

12:30pm- SOMEONE KILL ME! not really, but how am i going to survive, 5 more practices like these?! Heres the run-down


Vault-Vault wasn't bad at all, we did lots of round-off drills and didn't even go over the vault..?
Bars- Valeri is gone, we have Tom Foster, i really like this guy! We worked on casting with straight arms and tight bodies(mornings are basics...)
Beam- And the trouble begins.... sooo beam basics, not my thing!! I was shaky and wobbly and all over the place, and you wanna know the worst part? MARTA WAS RIGHT THERE! Gosh it was so scary having her yell at me over and over. I just wanted to cry(but of course i didn't because that would lead to more yelling and that would make matters worse.
Floor- Not bad, we went across the floor doing tons or roundoffs, front-handsprings, etc. It was really tiring though because it was back and forth with no rest for 35 mins.
Dance- i Thought i would get a little rest at dance, but boy was i wrong. So much releve, and lifts, and ballet words that i dont exactly know... not fun. But i got through it!

Lineup- Scary stuff man. I mean she yells line up and you better be in line before she takes another step.She basically said good job, see you tonight. And we are dismissed.


1:30- Okay i ate lunch and I am watching stick it right now. I'm really tired, I don't know how I am going to get through evening practice...


3:30- Practice is at 4:30, so I fixed my hair and i am putting on my leo now. Gary told us to be at least 30 minutes early so I'll be taking off in half an hour. BOY IS IT COLD RIGHT NOW!!!!


3:55- Off to gym, check in tonight!



8:00pm- Well I'm alive, and theres something to be said for that am I right?

Bars- We did strap bar work, Tom loves my stalders and even showed me a new trick which is basically a stalder with crossed hand? Very confusing, but could be cool.
Beam- Went a little better, we had to do everything in our routines, just over and over so Tammy could pull us over and give us drills to make the skills better. She likes my flic lay.
Floor- We just tumbled, I did lots of triples and double backs and front twisting, it went by way fast.
Dance- We did leap work across the floor. It is really hot back there!
Vault- Just vaulted, I did a bunch of layouts. I got a lot better at them today, hopefully i can twist tomorrow.

Sorry if it got short, I am just soooo tired......


9:00pm- Showered, and ready to go to bed, it looks soft! Night everyone!

2 more days 2 more days!

<3Always(even if i die here!)

Claire

1 comment:

charloadams said...

that's very interesting to read! I'll hope you'll continue to post!