Sunday, October 26, 2008

Umm

I didn't even tell you guys what gymnasts are my favorite!!

in order.

1. Samantha Peszek, I'm not sure why I like her so much she just seems very real and hard-working. as you can see in her fluff piece No Glam Just Sam she is just like a normal teenager. I also love her mom, she is just so supportive.

2. Shayla Worley. I have always been a sucker for originality. Especially on beam. Even tho she fell a lot on her arabian she was amazing. I was so sad when i read her interview[which i cannot locate at the moment] when she was in tears after her broken leg. How the interviewer asked what are you going to do now, she said "I dont know". Poor girl, i still love her though.

3. Shawn. Shawn Johnson is just amazing! I love everything but her full-in dismount, which i dont know why but i never seemed to like. But she took on all the media and training and went to school as well. Go shawn.

4. Nastia. Liukin. I love her lines. And she is a fighter! I really felt for her in 2007 but she fought her way back to the top. I love you nastia! and anyway she totally deserved to win.

5. Mattie Larson. Her gymnastics is just beautiful! Her triple is amazing and she always had her bright smile! I really hope she goes into the next quad, she could do amazing things.

No comments: