Tuesday, March 3, 2009

IM BAAACK!

Okay, I totally missed you guys. I'll be posting about once or twice a week as of now!
So heres what has been going on.....

1. The wrist issue is going a lot better. I'm using a wrist guard on floor and vault now.
2. Competition season has been going very very very well. Best meet so far, Hard Rock, 36.8.
3. Lay full on vault! extremely new!
4. And I'm, drum roll please..... GOING TO NATIONAL TRAINING CAMP ON THE 16TH. SO excited, im going with my teammates, Stefani, and Mykayla.

So that's basically all the really new stuff.

I have a complusary elite qualifier on the 11th, US Challenge is in July.


I'll post more later..

Have a nice day

(:laire

1 comment:

deathblessme said...

omg YAY! iv been like waiting!! have you put any new vid on youtube?? congrats on your vault! and for the training camp! Kate:)