Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sorry, Blame my ADD....

So i really dont have ADD(in case you were wondering)

on to the bloggynesssss




REGIONALSSS!

I bet you all were wondering how my regional went(not really), and it went really well. Not exactly all I hoped for but I am definitely proud of what I have accomplished in my first year of level 10. Just to give you the infooooo, here it is;

Vault- 9.0
Bars-8.55(fell on jeager)
Beam-9.25
Floor-9.525.....REGIONAL FLOOR CHAMPION!


Thats not too shabby eh?


On to some more exciting news. Well I ended up first alternate to Nationals, so i will be going.(I leave on Thursday) and i decided that to make up for always forgettting to update, i will vlog. I am going with Mykayla(7th place) and Jamie(5th place). So it will be great fun....




And lastly, my elite qualifier is on June 10th. Thats so i can go to the US Challenge in of all places.... Iowa..



Thats all for now,,
<3Always,
CBearrr

No comments: